[Jobposts] [JOB] Designer / Web Developer at Columbia University in New York, USA

Izumi Bérat izumi.berat at columbia.edu
Tue Apr 7 19:09:20 UTC 2015

Subject: [JOB] Designer / Web Developer at Columbia University in New York,
USA

Hello,

The Columbia Alumni office (NY, USA) has a job opening for a Designer / Web
developer. Great work environment, and a great way to have a direct impact
in our community (increased donations that translate into scholarships,
advance in research and much more). More details here: http://goo.gl/hfOaUA.

Women especially encouraged to apply. Flexible schedules can be negotiated
if necessary.

Please note that you will need to be fully authorized to work in the USA.
We do not offer a relocation allowance as we are promoting the hiring of
local residents.

Feel free to contact me at izumi.berat at columbia.edu if you have any
questions.

Thanks!
Izumi.

*Izumi Bérat* | Director for Web Initiatives | *Office of Alumni &
Development, **Columbia University *

Columbia Alumni Center | 622 West 113th Street | New York, NY 10025

P: 212-851-7809 | C: 917-208-1014 | F: 212-851-7787 |
izumi.berat at columbia.edu