[Jobposts] Principal Engineer-Analytics Team at edX
trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 13:42:52 UTC 2015
*Title: **Principal Engineer-Analytics Team*
*Location: **Cambridge, MA*
Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to edX recruiter's inbox and
take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
EdX, a non-profit open source educational software company, is looking for
a strong full stack software engineer to lead a growing group software
engineers in building a world class data pipeline and reporting platform
using cutting edge Big Data technologies. This highly visible team turns
data into actionable insights supporting sound pedagogical and business
decision making by internal and external stakeholders.
If you thrive on analytics and are seeking a highly visible Principal
Engineering role - this is the opportunity for you. Our Analytics team
mission is to build a platform to support both Business and Learning
Analytics for edX. You will work with and learn from some of the best in
the industry today. The ideal candidate will value teamwork, cutting edge
technology and a vibrant start-up atmosphere to work in.
• Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems.
• Understand and leverage key aspects of building operationally viable
• Support the open source community.
• Real-world experience with Python or other dynamic development languages.
• Demonstrated skills in building service oriented architectures.
• Test Driven Development.
• Experience working in a agile development environment.
• Committed to documentation best practices so your code can be consumed in
an open source environment.
• BS in computer science or related degree from a top-tier institution.
• Experience with D3, Bootstrap, Backbone, and RequireJS.
• Contributor to or consumer of Open Source Frameworks.
• Competitive Compensation
• Generous Benefits Package
• Free Lunch Everyday
• A great working experience where everyone cares and wants to change the
world (no, we're not kidding)
More information about the Jobposts