[Jobposts] Systems Administrator at Invitae

Ron D trueabilityjobs at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:05:45 UTC 2015

*Title: **Systems Administrator*
*Location: **San Francisco, CA*

Please visit following Link to Take a shortcut to Invitae recruiter's inbox
and take an Online Technical Interview On a Live Server NOW!
http://bit.ly/1C9bccU

We're looking for an experienced System Administrator to help us continue
building out our offerings in the Genetic Diagnostics space. You're going
to be taking on a number of different tasks as you help design, build, and
maintain a complex and scalable system supporting everything from
high¬-throughput computational pipelines to internal and customer-¬facing
web applications and everything in between. At Invitae, we apply new,
highly complex, and exciting technologies to help improve the lives of
people and ultimately improve healthcare for everyone. We're making a very
real and tangible impact as we speak and there's lots more on the horizon.
Working with us is a win¬-win--win: It will let you leverage your technical
skills to do good, you'll be exposed to highly challenging and interesting
problems, and you will be working side¬-by-¬side with a first--rate
technical team as well as world¬-class experts in genetics and medicine.

*Requirements*
• Experienced with Linux, knowledgeable in Solaris or OS X Server a plus
• Experienced with Mysql, Postgres and MongoDB
• Preferred experience with Puppet, Nagios, AWS, ZFS, Gluster and/or Splunk
• Candidates with networking and security (Nessus and Snort) would also be
very intriguing
• Proactive approach to work - motivated to get things done and engages
with a sense of urgency.

*Perks:*
• Strong Compensation
• Unlimited Sick Days