[Jobposts] Software Engineer w/ Cloudability

Aimee Fahey aimee at cloudability.com
Sat Sep 29 05:40:42 UTC 2012

*Cloudability is hiring software engineers to help build their technology
stack here in Portland, OR.  Cloudability’s building a highly scalable
real-time stack related to cloud data collection, analytics, and
visualization. In summary?  They help companies manage their cloud
spending, prevent overages, reduce waste and save money.*
*
Their stack currently makes heavy use of Ruby, RoR, MySQL, Redis, and
Javascript. They also use a variety of cloud infrastructure and platform
services from AWS (EC2, S3, etc.), Heroku, and Rackspace. Over 3,000
companies are already using their platform, and in July, they received
$8.7M in funding for its services - so we're definitely growing.

I’m hiring 3 more software engineering generalists who are excited about
working in the cloud, love a fast paced environment, and have the ability
to pick up new languages.  While you don't have to be a rockstar at the
technologies I mentioned, experience (or a demonstrated ability to quickly
learn) is a must.*
*
*
Want to learn more? Check out our job posting
HERE<http://jobs.cloudability.com/apply/dsb6ST/Engineer.html>
* *to learn more and apply online. Know someone who might be interested?
Feel free to forward this email on!
*
*
*Thanks!*