[Jobposts] Website Development Services

jennifer disotell jennifer.rns20 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:49:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am Jennifer, Marketing Executive of RNS Informatics Firm and our sister
concerned IT company is VEO ( Virtual Employee Online ) Based in New Delhi,
India.

I have gone through your site and found that we can work together, we have
150+ designers and developers in our company. We deliver quality services
within timeframe with economical cost.

We have expertise in " Trend MLS ( IDX Search ), Out Trigger, BST, RCI
Holiday Network, HotelBEDs".
Iphone Apps : - 1.Fitness challenge, 2.cityguide deals, 3.waikiki island
guide, 4.Geotrio tours etc.

We have experts for PHP / JSP / ASP.NET languages and following open source
products :-

* Joomla Customization, * Drupal CMS Customization, * Magento, * OS
Commerce, * X-Cart, * Zen Cart Customization, * PHPBB, * Wordpress, *
Codeigniter, * MVC, * Zend Framework, * Symphony etc..

For live chat please add Our Technical Head Mr Raj on:-
Skype :raj30jan, Gtalk Id: raj30jan, yahoo Id: raj30jan at yahoo.co.in, MSN
Id: raj30jan at hotmail.com

Do let me know if you have any question and I would be happy to send in
more details.

Regards,
Jannifer
RNS Informatics, Virtual Employee Online (Your Best Outsourcing Partner)
Call : T. +91 9312639156 M. +91 1127486203, +91-1141845100

Disclaimer: The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of
Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act) establishes requirements for
those who send commercial email, spells out penalties for spammers and
companies whose products are advertised in spam if they violate the law,
and gives consumers the right to ask mailers to stop spamming them. The
above mail is in accordance to the Can Spam act of 2003: There are no
deceptive subject lines and is a manual process through our efforts on
World Wide Web. You can opt out by sending mail to
unsubscribe at saiinformatics.comand we ensure you will not receive any such
mails.