[Jobposts] Soft Eng Job in Alpharetta

Michael A Nutley jrnasst at bellsouth.net
Tue May 29 22:55:17 UTC 2012

We have a real hot need for two soft eng to start asap in Alpharetta Ga

Following is job desc

Please send emails, inquiries, resumes profiles to
Michael
770-433-8507 Dir.#
 jrnasst at bellsouth.net

SOFT ENG JOB DESC
We have several fulltime EMS SNMP Soft Eng jobs open working for our client
in Alpharetta Ga this is a six figure position, benefits, sign bonus, flex
start time, telecommute, working for a very large world wide stable company,
following is job desc please reply let us know if you are interested or if
you know someone please forward,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES

Candidate will perform the following duties:

  a.. Design and implement an Element Management System responsible for
managing an IP-based product
  b.. Support both the evolution and maintenance of existing applications
  c.. Support projects in all phases of development and implementation

MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS

Candidate must have the following skills:

  a.. Experience with Java, J2EE, JDBC, and Web Services and SNMP products,
technologies
  b.. Experienced with Software Development Life Cycle and Object-Oriented
Design methods
  c.. Experience with Relational Database Technologies
PREFERRED SKILLS
The following skills are desired:

  a.. Experience with Network Management Soft Eng Software Development
  b.. Experience Network and Protocol: Linux sockets, Windows Sockets,
TCP/IP, UDP, FTP.
  c.. Experience with SNMP MIB

 jrnasst at bellsouth.net