[Jobposts] LINUX Systems Administrator in San Jose, CA or RTP

Juliette McIlroy juliettem at chreynolds.com
Thu Nov 10 18:54:44 UTC 2011

LINUX Systems Administrator - Perl coding (San Jose, CA or RTP)

CH Reynolds, Inc. has been around for over 28 years. Starting out as an
Electrical Contractor, we have expanded to include Low Voltage Cabling,
Power Management, and Managed Services Divisions. We are a leading
provider of strategic staffing and managed services within Cisco's
Information Technology organizations. Our core competencies include Data
Center deployment, management, migration Planning; IT PM and Analyst
support; Network Engineering support (Implementations and Operations),
and Storage Admin support within the Implementation org, as well as the
Infrastructure test team. We are an approved Project Management vendor
sitting on-site at Cisco (running the Data Centers from Operational
perspective & more) and currently have almost 200 full time Reynolds
employees across the US supporting various IT initiatives for Cisco's
Network and Data Center Services organization. We are not a staffing
agency, or a head-hunting shop. All of our employees are Full Time
salaried (or hourly if layer-1 support) employees, that enjoy full
health care coverage, PTO, participation in a our 401k, FSA
participation, etc. & More...

Full-time engagement for a LINUX Sys Admin with very strong perl coding
capabilities in SJC or RTP

Skills that would be useful:

Strong perl skills (including working with arrays of arrays,
forking/reaping, some system call knowledge, etc.)
Linux sysadmin experience (preferably RHEL)
Can quickly understand requirements and go to work (vs. requiring tons
of meetings, documentation and hand-holding)
Experience supporting perl scripts written by themselves and others
while continuing to develop and support new scripts
Proven ability to document scripts in code comments and wiki's

To be considered for this opportunity please send your resume in Word
format to:

Juliette McIlroy

juliettem at chreynolds.com

C.H. Reynolds Electric, Inc