[Jobposts] Puppet Labs - new job openings - Operations Engineer, Professional Services Engineer

Aimee Fahey aimee at puppetlabs.com
Thu Nov 3 18:00:46 UTC 2011

Puppet Labs, creators of Puppet, your SysAdmin's best friend, is continuing
to grow!

We are hiring two more individuals to join our Technical Operations team:

* *Operations Engineer*- looking for an experienced SysAdmin or SysEng with
Linux &/or Unix background for our Portland office.  Puppet knowledge a
plus but not required.
** Professional Services Engineer * - looking for a senior level Linux &/or
Unix SysAdmin or DevOps pro to travel to client sites, conduct trainings,
etc.   Currently hiring for PDX (corp office) or NYC (home office).  Must
be able to travel up to 75% nationally w/ some international travel as well
(mostly regional travel, home on the weekends).  Puppet knowledge a plus
but not required.

Puppet Labs, located in the Pearl District, offers a fun work environment,
awesome benefits including stock options, and competitive salaries.  For
more information on these positions and to apply online, please go to
www.puppetlabs.com/jobs.

Thanks!

Aimee Fahey, PHR | *Talent Acquisition Manager *
*Puppet Labs*
@PuppetRecruiter