[Jobposts] JOB: Thunderbird freelance developer

Amaya amaya at debian.org
Wed May 25 07:04:29 UTC 2011

Please, contac Brice directly, I am just forwarding the offer.

----- Forwarded message from Brice Delmotte <brice at substantiel.fr> -----

Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 17:51:26 +0200
From: Brice Delmotte <brice at substantiel.fr>
To: debian-jobs at lists.debian.org
Subject: Thunderbird freelance developer

We are looking for a high experienced freelance developer in order to
improve the configure wizard (add accound) of Thunderbird. We would like
to use this wizard to add an account and to modify it also with a single
account version of thunderbird.
You can work in our offices in Paris, or from anywhere else.
Please take contact with me in order to discuss this collaboration.

--
Substantiel - Ordissimo
Brice DELMOTTE
email : brice at substantiel.fr
33, avenue Léon Gambetta, 92120 Montrouge

----- End forwarded message -----

--
 .''`.     #yeswecamp #spanishrevolution
: :' :