[Jobposts] LAMP Engineers
MRice at kforce.com
Wed Jun 9 15:20:12 UTC 2010
Direct Hire - LAMP Engineers
Seeking LAMP Engineers for a progressive leader in the Hosting industry.
Work environment and full compensation package rivals the best in the IT
world. Compensation is DOE. (est. $110 - 160K + full benefits + relo
package). Location is San Antonio, TX.
* Expert level Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Drupal,
* Experience with Web site deployment using Content Management Systems
(CMS), managing and maintaining, multiple Web sites for enterprise
* Excellent understanding of networking principles.
* Excellent knowledge of Web site applications such as, Magento
E-Commerce, Web analytics such as Omniture.
* Excellent knowledge of PHP, Perl, and Python scripting.
* Excellent knowledge of Web site load test tools such as Gomez.
* Excellent knowledge of server platforms (Dell, HP and Sun).
* Excellent knowledge of SAN and DAS configurations excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
* Continually expands knowledge in the areas of new developments and
* Requires 5-7 years experience working with Web-site applications
(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Perl, Python, Drupal, Wordpress, etc).
* 3-5 years experience with Server, Networking, and SAN or DAS
* Technical Customer Service experience preferred.
* Sales, sales support, or consulting experience a plus.
* Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in
order to maintain required productivity levels.
* Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow
* Excellent problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take
* Excellent written and verbal skills; bi-lingual skills is a plus.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
work experience preferred.
* Due to the 24/7 operations of the business, must be on call and able
to work a flexible work schedule, may include nights, weekends,
* Ability to develop reports and presentations that effectively
communicates important business data.
Must consider yourself expert level in at least six of the following:
a. Linux or RHEL
g. Switch Configurations
j. Router Configurations
k. Load Balancer Configurations
Because this is a Direct Hire position, applicants must not require
sponsorship to work.
Sr. Recruiter - Search
Kforce Technology Staffing
Great People = Great Results(r)
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and
destroy all copies of the original.
More information about the Jobposts