[Jobposts] Sr.Linux Sys Admin - San Francisco, CA

Masongsong, Gina GinaMasongsong at Technisource.com
Mon Dec 27 20:00:42 UTC 2010

Hello - Rick Moen suggested I reach out to you -
My name is Gina Masongsong Senior Technical Recruiter for Technisource here in the Bay Area - I have this Full Time Requirement for San Francisco I would like to post to your site please.
Thank you so much!
Gina

My name is Gina Masongsong Senior Technical Recruiter for Technisource here in the Bay Area - I have this Full Time Requirement for San Francisco I would like to post to your site please.
Thank you so much!
Gina

Technisource is seeking a strong Senior Linux System Administrator for a full time opportunity in the SF Bay Area - Our client is looking for the Best of the Best technologist for their organization someone who can bring advance knowledge and techniques to enhance their current team.

The ideal candidate will be able to function at a strong capacity within a start-up environment. Ability to grow with the organization and provide the dedication the company seeks in their employees.

Required skills

 *   Expert Linux systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS)
 *   Open source environment - tools and applications
 *   Scripting Perl, Python, shell. High Availibility Production environment
 *   Ability to build a TCP/IP network, with address allocation, domain name services, mail services, web services, database services, file services, security services
 *   At least 5 years in an operations/engineering environment, contributing directly to systems design, deployment and administration
 *   Troubleshooting a large-scale web-based service (load balancing, DNS, OS, FS, MYSQL, Web and caching)
 *   Comfortable working with Multi-PetaByte Data Sets
 *   Effective communications, particularly wiki documentation and ticket system use.

Desired Skills

 *   Large-scale infrastructure experience (100s – 1000s of servers, 10K-100K processes)
 *   Nagios, RRD, Ganglia, Cacti
 *   Package management, configuration management, server imaging (RPM, puppet, kickstart, etc.)
 *   Network administration (Cisco)
 *   MySQL administration
 *   Experience with deployment and management of cloud-based resource

Contact Gina Masongsong Sr. Tech Recruiter, Technisource @ 925-398-7317; ginamasongsong at technisource.com<mailto:ginamasongsong at technisource.com>