[Jobposts] Friendly small company seeks Agile web testers in Bristol, UK

anna baik anna.baik+recruitlx at brightpearl.com
Wed Dec 22 23:51:45 UTC 2010

Are you looking for a job that will use your brain to the full, and make the
day just fly by? What about coming to work for a friendly small (but
growing) company in Bristol on our SaaS app?

We're looking to bring in two more testers to our Scrum team - you'll be
working closely with the business and developers in a small and friendly
team, helping to clarify acceptance criteria, performing in-depth
exploratory testing on user stories, and helping us to put together a great
automated regression suite.

You'll be an experienced web tester, used to collaborating closely with
developers and business owners.  You’ll be able to look at a user story and
spot the gaps that nobody’s considered yet, be able to come up with
ingenious and devious tests that reveal totally unexpected issues, and work
with the developers to get them fixed.  You’ll have experience of
automation, or be willing to learn.

We’d be particularly interested if you have experience of at least some of
the following:

   1. Exploratory testing
   2. An automated UI testing framework (Selenium, WinRunner, FitNesse etc).
   3. An automated web-service or generic testing framework (FitNesse etc)
   4. Setting up a test framework from scratch
   5. Linux/UNIX operating systems
   6. A good understanding of relational databases and SQL.

If that sounds interesting to you, please have a look here for more
information, and details of how to apply:
http://www.brightpearl.co.uk/index.php?p=shop&cPath=305_907_735_994<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebrightpearl%2Eco%2Euk%2Findex%2Ephp%3Fp%3Dshop%26cPath%3D305_907_735_994&urlhash=tsen&_t=tracking_anet>

Company name: Brightpearl
Location: Bristol, United Kingdon
The role is full-time, on-site (i.e. no telecommuting).  You must be
eligible to live and work in the UK.  No agencies please.

regards,

Anna Baik
Senior Quality Analyst, Brightpearl