[Jobposts] Full-Time Staff Opportunities at Fair Isaac in Arden Hills, MN, USA

Kramer, Kimberly D (Kim) kimkramer at fairisaac.com
Tue Jun 10 15:35:26 UTC 2008

Good Morning,

I am a corporate recruiter for Fair Isaac and have four full-time
UNIX-related staff vacancies in our Arden Hills, MN location. If you or
someone you know is looking for work, please check out these job
postings and the position requirements. Visit
http://www.fairisaac.com/fic/en/company/careers/opportunities.htm and
search for the following requisitions:

*	4079: Unix System Engineer (senior level position with
architecting skills required, two vacancies, one posting)
*	4100: Technology Operations Engineer I (focus in this
entry-level role will be developing UNIX experience)
*	4111: Technology Operations Engineer II (this is a slightly
higher level role than the Engineer I position above, previous UNIX
experience is helpful)

Relocation and telecommuting are not available for these positions based
in Arden Hills, MN.

Please apply directly to the posting online and then email me at
kimkramer at fairisaac.com when you have done so. Also, please contact me
if you have any questions. Of course, you may forward this email
directly to your friends who might be interested, as well.

Regards,

Kim

Kimberly Kramer
Recruiting Solutions Lead
Fair Isaac Corporation
901 Marquette Ave, Suite 3200
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612-758-5428 (internally x45428)
612-758-5201 (fax)

Work for a leader in our industry. Discover your formula for success at
www.fairisaac.com/careers.