[Jobposts] Junior Software Engineer - Portland Oregon

Mark Schacter Mark at edgelink.com
Fri Feb 8 00:37:14 UTC 2008

This is a junior software engineer located in Portland, Oregon. No
relocation or sponsorship is available at this time.

We are seeking a talented software developer to join in our team
supporting our rapidly expanding product line.  This position will have
a broad range of responsibility in Linux software development, testing
and support.

Requirements

*         BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education
and experience.

*         1 - 2 years of software development experience

*         Intermediate-level skills in C programming, shell scripting
and PERL

*         Some exposure to Internet technologies (HTTP, HTML, XML) a
plus

*         Understanding of software engineering methodology and product
development lifecycles

*         Must be able to work unsupervised and in an interrupt-driven
environment

For immediate consideration, please contact:

Mark Schacter

EdgeLink, LLC

503-246-3989

mark at edgelink.com