[Jobposts] .no is hiring a senior perl developer

Magni Onsoien magnio+lc-jobposts at pvv.ntnu.no
Mon Feb 4 14:53:15 UTC 2008

Hi,
the .no domain registry Norid is hiring a senior Perl developer.
We are based in Trondheim, Norway.  Telecommuting will not be considered.

The ad is available on our website only in Norwegian, and to be honest I
don't think we will hire someone who don't understand Norwegian, although
it boils down to what skills you have in Perl. You need to have a EU/EEA
work permit, though.

Some of the following skills are required:
* development of complex systems
* object-oriented development
* development in Perl
* relational databases and SQL
* internet protocols and services

See http://www.norid.no/stilling/tekn-2008.html for the complete ad (in
Norwegian only).

A main task will be development of a new registry system (based on EPP,
- if you now immediately know what I am talking about you will gain
ten points no matter what human languages you know), in addition to
general development and some system administration (mostly periodic
tasks shared among 5 technicians).

Norid employs 14 people, including 4 technicians. It's about 70% women
here. Norid is part of Uninett, responsible for the academic network in
Norway. The entire company has about 100 employees, and ca 30-35% women.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!

Magni :)
--
sash is very good for you.