[Jobposts] Java Developer

Shauna Kennedy skennedy at apexlogic.com
Fri Oct 26 17:44:39 UTC 2007

Company Name: Apex Logic, Inc

Website (Undergoing Construction): http://www.apexlogic.com
<http://www.apexlogic.com/>

Point of Contact: Shauna Kennedy

                        Director Business Development

                        240-374-3589

                        skennedy at apexlogic.com

Position: Junior/Mid/Senior level Java Developer/Software Engineer

Location: Rockville, MD 20852 USA

Relocation: Apex Logic does not accept international applications.
Applicants will need to be legal US citizens.

                 Apex Logic does not offer relocation packages/incentives
nor do we offer telecommuting accommodations.

Position Details: We are searching for a Java Developer with a minimum of 2
years experience and a BS. Employee will be responsible for development, and
testing.  Employee will also develop and enhance Internet and intranet-based
systems.  Employee will use object-oriented design and programming
techniques to solve complex business and scientific problems. All work will
be done for the National Institutes of Health so further details pertaining
to responsibilities will be shared with applicant upon call back, after the
submitted resume has been reviewed. We encourage everyone to submit a resume
even if you think you are not qualified, we have many positions opening in
the immediate future.  Thank you for your interest!