[Jobposts] QA Engineer Position in Seattle, WA
Sfleischman at Volt.com
Wed Jun 13 18:00:08 UTC 2007
As a member of the QA team the Senior QA Engineer will be responsible
for the planning, documenting, and execution of test plans during all
phases of the product life. The Senior QA Engineer will work closely
with the QA and Development teams to investigate, report and track bugs
to create the high quality products that meet our customers' needs.
* Design, develop and improve test plans, test cases, and other
* Prepare time estimates and schedule for testing activities.
* Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in
the bug database
* Work closely with development engineers to help identify and
resolve software issues.
* Help define strategy for development of automation test suites.
* Work with Release Engineering team to move code from development
to production environments.
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
* 5+ years experience in software testing, preferably working with
* Experience with performance and load testing desirable
* Experience with LAMP (Linux/Apache/Mysql/PHP) ecommerce
* Experience writing automated tests scripts with Perl, PHP or
other scripting language.
* Comfortable working with UNIX, UNIX file system access, and UNIX
* Experience using automated test tools such as Astra Quick Test,
Astra LoadTest, LoadRunner, WinRunner or others
* Must be detail-oriented and motivated with excellent analytical
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Professional Placement Recruiter
Volt Technical Resources | 11261 Willows Road, Suite 200 | Redmond, WA
sfleischman at volt.com | t: 425.702.9000 | tf: 800.253.9605 | f:
More information about the Jobposts