[Jobposts] Ocarina Networks: Rockstar Developer (San Jose, CA)
nnorton at OcarinaNetworks.com
Mon Jun 4 18:03:04 UTC 2007
Ocarina is a dynamic new startup committed to solving the single
biggest IT pain-point of today: out of control data storage growth. Building robust and high-performance storage and network subsystems, designing innovative data representation algorithms, and creating industry-leading customer experiences is what keeps this team of of talented and highly driven individuals busy. The company recently received funding from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and Highland Capital Partners, and is tooled up to pioneer the emerging file area network. Join our team and contribute to this industry-changing
Ocarina is looking for top-notch programmers with a passion to create stellar results through great thoughts, great design, and good clean code. If you think you can solve problems the simplest way possible, apply.
* Scope, Design, and Implement robust components used throughout Ocarina's product offerings.
* Work with other Rockstar Developers to come up with unique and clever solutions to not-so-easy problems.
* Contribute ideas to make the whole company efficient, effective and wildly successful.
* We want programmers that work hard, play hard, and have great fun all the way through.
* Minimum 5 years of experience writing high-performance C code.
* Strong drive and self-confidence in your own designs.
* Sharp intellect matched with social awareness.
* "Get-it-done" attitude.
Travel required: none
To apply for this position, email resume to susan at ocarinanetworks.com<mailto:susan at ocarinanetworks.com>. Ocarina Networks is an equal opportunity employer and values your individuality.
More information about the Jobposts