[Jobposts] Rackspace Managed Hosting Job Opportunities

Beth Goode beth.goode at rackspace.com
Mon Jul 30 18:26:14 UTC 2007

Rackspace Managed Hosting, a Limited Liability Corporation with deep
roots in the Open Source community and a large base of Unix customers is
searching for people with Unix/Linux experience. Rackspace's Fanatical
Support (TM) team of Unix technicians are constantly searching for
innovative ways to provide our customer's with superior levels of
support. Our culture of personal initiative and independent thought will
provide you a great opportunity to take part in, and sometimes drive, a
group of individuals to accomplish an objective while expanding your
technical horizons.
We give preference to candidates with strong leadership qualities and a
desire to work in a fast paced environment.  This is a new, innovative
group within Rackspace Managed Hosting looking for candidates who have
an entrepreneurial spirit that can support applications written in PHP
or CGI running on the Apache web server.
Job Requirements:

*	2+ years Linux System administration experience
*	DNS fundamentals, including diagnostics with Unix tools
*	Network fundamentals, including diagnostics with Unix tools
*	RedHat Linux / Free BSD
*	Apache
*	MySQL
*	CGI
*	PHP

Rackspace Managed Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Need authorization to work in the USA
Relocation is offered
No telecommunication

Are you interested? Check us out www.rackspacecareers.com
Please email resumes to  sourcingteam at rackspace.com
Posting code 50 (please include this in your email)

Beth Goode
Recruiting Coordinator
Ph.210.312.4103
Fax 210.312.4058