[Jobposts] Windows System Administrator - Zurich
darragho at google.com
Fri Feb 16 15:58:07 UTC 2007
Windows System Administrator - Zurich
This position is located in our European Engineering Centre in Zurich,
Google's System Operations team is seeking experienced Windows
administrators to help maintain and expand our corporate Windows
systems. The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to
respond rapidly to user requests while maintaining progress on
* Configuration and maintenance of Active Directory.
* Design and implementation of upgrades, security patches, etc.
* Automation of recurring tasks.
* Planning, deployment and maintenance of Exchange services.
* Provision of second-level support to corporate users.
* Development of new projects and proposals.
* Comprehensive documentation of our systems and processes.
* BSc degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
* An outstanding record of hands-on experience with Microsoft
o Active Directory
o Exchange Server
o Windows Security model, especially Group Policy Objects
* Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
* Expertise with Linux or Unix systems.
* High level of initiative and dedication.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration, please send a text (ASCII), Word, PDF or
HTML version of your resume to jobs at google.com. Important: The subject
field of your email must include Windows System Administrator -
Job Boards Specialist
+353 1 543 1559
More information about the Jobposts