[Jobposts] Kernel Networking Engineer Opportunity

ext-jewell.buchanan at nokia.com ext-jewell.buchanan at nokia.com
Wed Apr 11 23:26:25 UTC 2007

Thank you in advance for your interest in Nokia -- It's a great place to
work with team members who appreciate, respect and acknowledge your
contributions!  If you or a colleague is interested in this position,
please forward your resume directly to my attention.

Thank you,
Jewell Buchanan
Nokia Staffing

Position Description:
Nokia is the world leader in mobile communications. Rank #6 "Best Global
Brands" by Interbrand 2006. By adding mobility to the Internet, Nokia
creates new opportunities for companies and enriches the everyday lives
of people around the globe. Nokia values its employees and the Nokia
benefits are excellent, a 401k plan that matches dollar for dollar up to
8% of your salary, 3 weeks vacation at joining, performance and profit
sharing bonuses every six month, just to name a few. We currently have
an opening for a Kernel Networking Engineer at our beautiful Mountain
View facility.
Kernel Software engineering position to take a role in design and
feature development, and sustaining existing features. Prior experience
is required in one or more of the following: extensive systems software
experience, networking applications, security (SSH, SSL, IPSEC, IKE,
SHA, Diffie-Hellman); kernel networking (TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6). Strong
UNIX/C programming skills, BSD internals knowledge, problem-solving, and
communication skills required, with desire to grow with the company.

Requirements:

Requires B.S., B.Tech, or equivalent in Computer Science.