[Jobposts] Need for Linux Kernel Developer - contract - Portland,
Venky at sigmacgi.com
Mon Jan 9 19:27:14 EST 2006
Location: Portland, Oregon
Duration: 3 to 6 months (may go up to 12 months)
RAte : Market Rate
Sigma is one of the IT professional services from Beaverton, Oregon. One of our customer is looking for the following position.
Looking for a Software Validation Engineer to join a team validating graphics software.
Target Operating Systems include Linux and Microsoft WindowsCE 5.0.
The successful candidate should have:
- A solid understanding of OS internals, including display drivers,
- Background knowledge in Xscale and IA32 Microprocessors architecture,
- Strong background in media technologies, graphics concepts and usage (VGA, 2D, 3D),
- Solid experience in Video Test Technology,
- Skills to differentiate HW failures from SW failures at the OS, BIOS, driver level,
- Proficiency in C/C++ coding and scripting languages such as Perl,
Background in Windows* programming, graphics Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) such as GDI*, DirectX would be a strong plus.
Sigma Consultants Group, Inc.
Venky at Sigmacgi.com
More information about the Jobposts