[Jobposts] Windows author wanted

Carla Schroder carla at bratgrrl.com
Tue Aug 1 19:12:09 UTC 2006

hey all,

My fave editor is looking for a regular Windows network and system
administration howto columnist. Either weekly or every other week. It's for
an online publication that covers network administration on *nix and Windows,
plus other networking topics like protocols, cisco OS, and stuff.
Interoperability howtos and security are good general topics, mass rollouts,
and any kind of Windows server howto.

The pay is good and the exposure is terrific. The audience is primarily in the
US, though of course the total readership is worldwide, so your written
English skills must be good.

Please reply to me privately. It's a good gig and could lead to more writing
assignments, and maybe even kewl stuff like Webcasts and other ways of
reaching audiences.