[Jobposts] Jobs at Google for LinuxChix jobpostings

Claire Allen callen at google.com
Tue Apr 11 00:14:11 EST 2006

Hi, Please could you post this to your LinuxChix job positings site. Thanks
Claire.

Hi,

My name is Claire Allen, I'm a technical recruiter for Google in Europe.

If you are interested in career opportunities at Google & working in one of
our European offices, then feel free to send me a mail.

I would be happy to speak with anyone interested in finding out more about
Google jobs. We are looking for:

Software Engineers for Zurich & Trondheim
Java Engineers for Zurich & Trondheim
Unix System Administrators
Software Engineers in Test
Product Managers for Zurich, Trondheim & London

All the jobs are posted at www.google.ch/jobs or www.google.no/jobs

Thanks
Claire.

Claire Allen