[Jobposts] PHP Web Programmer

Sam Choi Sam at eSociety.com
Mon Apr 12 11:03:10 EST 2004

PHP Web Programmer

We are a specialty travel and hospitality company in Newport Beach,
California and
we are looking to enhance our Internet presence and to expand our business
through online partnerships.  We are searching for the right person with
excellent technical skills who will fit into our company culture.

Major duties will consist of building, maintaining, enhancing, and
troubleshooting our website (PHP with MySQL database).  Other duties include
communicating technical requirements and capabilities with online partners,
supporting and troubleshooting our accounting system (Foxpro database), and
providing desktop support to internal staff as needed.  Because of the
breadth of responsibilities the person we seek must be able to multitask, to
work conscientiously in a self-directed manner, and to learn new system
efficiently and effectively.

Also, because we are a travel and hospitality business the person will have
the opportunity to travel to international destinations.  The person we seek
must be friendly, articulate, and be willing to help with various tasks
involved in leading a tour and hosting events.

Required:

	E-commerce experience
	PHP programming ability
	MySQL programming ability
	Windows and MS Office desktop support experience
	Ability to learn new applications and systems
	Team player and "can do" attitude

Desired:

	Foxpro programming experience
	Network and system administration experience
	Project Management experience
	Online partnership experience
	Understanding of SEO
	Travel and hospitality industry experience

If interested, please email with current resume, salary history, and
availability date to schoi279 at yahoo.com.

This is NOT a telecommuting position.  Candidates who cannot report to the
office in Newport Beach, California will not be considered.