[Jobposts] Job Opening on the Clark Campaign (US Citizens only)

cee cee at cybercom.net
Fri Oct 24 13:24:50 EST 2003

Hello LinuxChix-
I'm currently working on General Clark's Campaign here in Little Rock,
Arkansas, and we need your help!

Here's what we need:

- Patient desktop support admins for a mixed network
- Linux systems admins (Debian)
- PHP & Perl programmers
- Database Admins (Should have deep knowledge of Oracle as
  well as MySQL. CRM experience a big plus.)

We need people who are excellent at what they do, are organized, and can
work well in a high-paced environment. The hours are long, and the pay isn't
great, but there is a chance to help us really change the country! You'd need
to move to Little Rock, Arkansas for a minimum of three months.

If you can do one or more of these jobs above, please send a cover letter and
resume (plain-text format only) to cee at clark04.com. Please, no phone calls.

Thanks!
/Cee