[IndiChix] [ilugd] Details For Upcoming ILUGD + Linux Chix India Meeting

Shyam Saini mayhs11saini at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 16:58:23 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 01:20:51AM +0530, Shayon Pal wrote:
> Hello,
> I won’t be able to attend the meeting since I’ll be traveling that weekend. However, I’d like to sponsor the tea and snacks if it would be possible. If someone could give me an estimate of how much it might cost, I’d love to transfer that amount to Shyam’s/any other organiser’s bank account.

First of all I'm really sorry for late reply.

We sincerely appreciate your interest and are very thankful for the same.

We are expecting atleast 30 people.
Right now it is difficult to figure out any near estimate.
We will  send total estimate on meetup day. I hope it would be fine with
you.

Thanks and Regards,
Shyam