[IndiChix] Details For Upcoming ILUGD + Linux Chix India Meeting

Shyam Saini mayhs11saini at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 16:53:33 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

We have finally set up things for the upcoming ILUGD + Linux Chix India meeting.

Here are the Details:

Date :   Saturday, 14th January, 2016
Timing : 12 pm - 4 pm

Venue : Srijan Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
	8A Vandana Building, 11-Tolstoy Marg, Connaught Place,
	New Delhi, Delhi 110001

Google Directions : https://goo.gl/maps/ZrxPzHEkQC82

Contact Person:
Sahil 9560435905

Agenda For Meeting:

12:00 - 12:15   Introductions details please who are you , why are you here, what are your interests and how
		you can be of help to the group?

12:15 - 1:00    Using nginx/lua for building things by Tavish Naruka
		Openresty bundle nginx+lua
		fast prototyping, fast not just an http server

1:05-  1:50     Networking basics 2 - Root Structures By Manpreet Singh Nehra
		Linux fs
	        Dns
		Ldap

2:00 - 2:45    nftables - The legendary packet classification framework by Shivani Bhardwaj

	       nftables is a replacement to the {ip, ip6, eb, arp}tables for it is faster, more compact
	       and any changes are easy to plug and install as compared to iptables.
	       nftables is still under construction and has got good number of contributors in making it
	       a success.
	       This talk will cover the basics of nftables, the need for replacement of iptables and making
	       the translation from iptables to nftables if you've been using iptables all your life.

2:45 - 3:00     Open spaces

3:00 - 3:30    Brainstroming what we want these groups to be ?

3:30 - 4:00    Snacks and Tea  ( if at all we will get one from some sponsor ? )
	       Networking till our hosts says to get out!!

I hope to see you all in the meeting.

Thanks a lot,
Shyam