[IndiChix] [ann] (A) vote results, (B) move to new server.

VidA vid at svaksha.com
Fri Mar 6 15:22:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 20:35, pavithran <pavithran.s at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since exchanging keys is taking time  Why not Ketan installs mediawiki and

In case you missed Kadambari's mail (she was sick) and the whole idea
of waiting for Radha and Kadambari is to give them an opportunity to
contribute and learn something new in the process.

> Yes once the page is up , you guys could continue with this step . Why I am
> stating this is Charlotte Oliver  from main chapter of linuxchix.org has
> given the domain of india.linuxchix.org on 11th february 2009 and it still

sorry, but there is no deadline for it is there ? if any, its
something the volunteer will set that for him/herself.  I understand
your good intentions but often its difficult for most people to
understand why women have less free time and hence volunteer less and
I say that after climbing the mountain. Without getting verbose, i'll
just like to end by saying that it helps to not add "deadlines" in
volunteer work. That presure is not required.

> I can install mediawiki on a server and extract data from a backed up
> installation of mediawiki.

Err...the data was already extracted by ketan, ram and me in January.
For those who missed it, there was no backup available to extract from
:)

--
|| Vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||