[IndiChix] [ann] (A) vote results, (B) move to new server.

pavithran pavithran.s at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:05:39 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:

> Ketan had told me that all he needs would be SSH public keys from
> Radha and Kadambari. If you both send your public keys to him, he can
> set up connectivity for you.
>
> Since exchanging keys is taking time  Why not Ketan installs mediawiki and
gives the admin password to linux chix india coordinators ? The ssh accounts
could be created at a later stage once the main web page is up and running
then ssh could be used for adding planet and other tasks .

> Having done this before, I think we can follow the instructions that
> I'd given earlier on this list.
> Radha, Kadambari: if you face any problems with this step, please let me
> know.

Yes once the page is up , you guys could continue with this step . Why I am
stating this is Charlotte Oliver  from main chapter of linuxchix.org has
given the domain of india.linuxchix.org on 11th february 2009 and it still
doesn't work . I would like to volunteer to speed up the process.

I can install mediawiki on a server and extract data from a backed up
installation of mediawiki.
Regards,
Pavithran
--