[IndiChix] Call for volunteers

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:35:23 UTC 2009

Hi.
Thanks, Vid, for summarising and getting the ball rolling on hosting.
We await your mail about the progress so far.
And a big thanks to all those who have volunteered.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:25 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks to me like the spidering of content and the cleanups are
> tasks that list members can simply take up.

I agree that this is one task that can be taken up immediately, even
as we wait for finalising on the hosting. Sriram, can you help
coordinate what needs to be done? Specifically, what do we need to
begin with that task?  Kadambari, Radha, Gayatri - would you like to
pitch in and do the wiki spidering and clean up? Maybe the work can be
divided into smaller chunks (number of pages or whatever) and work
started? Neville, is there any part of this that you would like to do?

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:19 AM, Gayathri Swaminathan
<gayathri.swa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have been already contributing content at linuxchix.org.in, so count
> me in for content editing.

Thanks again, for the offer. Please do let us know if you can start on
the wiki work right away.

>  Also have not heard from Barkha/ Aneesha/ Ankita/
> Archana/ Runa. This is concerning as they all are good contributors to
> LC-IN.

Archana has already responded earlier somewhere, if I recall
correctly. As for the others, yes, all of us are concerned that we
haven't heard from them. But the work needs to be done, so we are
going ahead. Do you have any suggestions as to what else we could do
about obtaining the opinions of the people mentioned?

--
- Hassath