[IndiChix] Call for volunteers

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:05:49 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Gayathri Swaminathan
<gayathri.swa at gmail.com> wrote:

> These tasks look good. Would there be a future discussion on the
> platforms or we continue with mediawiki? We could contemplate the
> possibility of a CMS such as Drupal/ Joomla.

We'd probably be limited to what our volunteers are comfortable with,
and also with what's available on the hosting front.

> Have we heard back from inquiries regarding hosting? The reason I ask
> is because I can approach a few other universities in the US and see
> if they can support us.

I think we should go with one of the four different choices that we've
had so far. I myself run a number of web servers world wide, but would
like us as a group to not get into a situation where we get stuck in
future. Vidya, any news ?

-- Sriram