[IndiChix] Draft mail - read and review

hassath at gmail.com hassath at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:22:47 UTC 2009

Hi.

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Kadambari Devarajan
<kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> Whatever her reasons to unsubscribe from
> the list, if she wants to join it again or is willing to grant access to
> some active member (which is a possibility), we should probably hang on
> atleast to this thread.

You may have a point there, but I personally would be uncomfortable
having her join in again right now, making it convenient for her to
retain control over the domain. Specially because of certain history
that Kingsly has pointed to in his post. Others may differ though, and
I am willing to go by whatever the group decides.

> We can cross that
>  bridge when we come to it, but we need to include a few lines on the exact
> reason a request for transfer's being made.

Would you please draft those few lines to communicate what you have in
mind? It might clarify what you would like to say, and we can see what
the group has to say about adding it to the mail.

--
- Hassath