[IndiChix] [ann] (A) vote results, (B) move to new server.

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:43:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 7:26 PM, VidAyer <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> (A) Here are the vote results :
>
> Main Hosting :
> 1. Sudarsan : 1 vote
> 2. Neville Fernandes : 0 votes
> 3. CIS-India.org : 0 votes
> 4. web4all.in : 0 votes
> 5. Ketan : 6 votes
>
> Backup Hosting:
> 1. Sudarsan : 6 votes
> 2. Neville Fernandes : 0 votes
> 3. CIS-India.org : 0 votes
> 4. web4all.in : 0 votes
> 5. Ketan : 0 votes
>
> (B) Move to new server : Could someone volunteer to co-ordinate the foll :
>
> + Co-ordinate with Ketan (CC'd) , Sudarsan, Radha and Kadambari so
> they can send them the public keys.

Ketan had told me that all he needs would be SSH public keys from
Radha and Kadambari. If you both send your public keys to him, he can
set up connectivity for you.

> + Start work on the main hosting server...[Once its up, tested and
> running I can request the chapters/volunteers-list for a redirect for
> india.lc.org]

Having done this before, I think we can follow the instructions that
I'd given earlier on this list.
Radha, Kadambari: if you face any problems with this step, please let me know.

> + Work with Sudarsan on the backup server.

I'd say that Radha, Kadambari and Sudarshan can contact each other,
and keep the list updated.

-- Sriram