[IndiChix] Summary of hosting offers + Voting (open till 2009feb07)

சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்ப சுதர்சன் சாந்தியப்ப
Tue Feb 3 09:25:29 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Thanks for the support.  I don't have any inhibitions to offer even 50Gb for
the group.  I myself use less than 5 Gb space so far..  So, space is not a
problem at all.  GoDaddy.com accounts need no SSH access. They have an
excellent, highly functional Web UI to do whatever you may want to do via
SSH.

thanks
Sudarsun S.