[IndiChix] Libre Labs for women

Ajay Kumar ajuonline at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 10:36:11 UTC 2008

HI Hassath,

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:57 PM, <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I have talked to Google about it, they will confirm me by next week. So
> its
> > pretty early to answer How much? When? and Where? exactly at this point.
> But
> > I will update the list once I have more information!
>
> That's great. Hope to hear some good news soon.

I was directed to the appropriate person. And I was told, that "its in the
air" at the moment. So I will need to wait a "few weeks". But sure, I have
been connected with the right person from their office, US. So lets still
stay hopeful!
Meanwhile, we can plan out things and try for other options as well. Let me
know where I can be of help.

> Sure. Let's see what comes up which needs to be done, and maybe we can
> find sufficient people (including ourselves) to do them. Any other
> willing hands from Delhi on this list?

I know of few there. Been out of touch with Delhi folks for some time since
I have moved here. But I will try to get them into it. You try too!

Regards,
AJ

"I code for Sahana. Do you?" www.sahana.lk

Blog: http://ajuonline.net