[IndiChix] Need to update task list

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:22:15 UTC 2008

Hi,

Ankita Garg wrote:
> Hello folks!!
>
> On Jan 18, 2008 3:50 PM, Ankita Garg <gargankita at gmail.com
> <mailto:gargankita at gmail.com>> wrote:
>  > Hello folks!
>  >

> Thought would restart this thread tht I had started sometime ago...think
> this needs more love than anything else that is currently going on :)
>
>  > Have updated the task page on our wiki,
>  > http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php?title=LCTasksTalkpage Looks
>  > like we have quite some work to do as far as updating wiki goes. Pl do
>  > take some time out and try and contribute towards populating the wiki
>  > with useful information.
>  >
>  > Solicit help from every member of the group. In the least, pl update
>  > the profile page

I updated the People Profile page:

http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/LCPeopleTalkpage

Updated my profile, as well as added a few more names. Please do feel free to modify and update the
profile as per convenience. The names in the table are formatted to allow creation of new pages for
each member where further details/external links/gotchis etc. can be put up.

Also, I changed the heading from "Women in LC" to "People Profile"

cheers
Runa

--
blog: http://runab.livejournal.com