[IndiChix] Need to update task list

Ankita Garg gargankita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 05:32:24 UTC 2008

Hello folks!!

On Jan 18, 2008 3:50 PM, Ankita Garg <gargankita at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks!

Thought would restart this thread tht I had started sometime ago...think
this needs more love than anything else that is currently going on :)

> Have updated the task page on our wiki,
> http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php?title=LCTasksTalkpage Looks
> like we have quite some work to do as far as updating wiki goes. Pl do
> take some time out and try and contribute towards populating the wiki
> with useful information.
>
> Solicit help from every member of the group. In the least, pl update
> the profile page
> (http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/LCPeopleTalkpage)  with your
> profile ;-) or add some projects to the list
> (http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Volunteering).

So folks, pl start contributing towards anything that you can...we need to
polish our wiki page content-wise and populate it with all the info that we
can...

Looking forward to lots of wiki updates in the coming weeks...

> Thanks for all your help.

Regards,
Ankita