[IndiChix] Bangalore meet-up

Tania Pérez Bustos tpbustos at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 12:48:34 UTC 2008

Dear all
My name is Tania Pérez Bustos, the student from Colombia, L.A. that Kavita mentioned in a previous email. As she said I am doing research on the women community inside the FLOSS movement in my home country, but I also want to do a comparative research between India and Colombia regarding this issue. I will be going to Bangalore in next June, and I will be very much interested on how the Indichix community develops. Hope you do not mind.
Best luck in your forthcoming
Tania

Tania Pérez Bustos
PhD Student
Interinstitutional Program in Education
Universidad Pedagógica Nacional - Bogotá