[IndiChix] 2008Jan BLR meet-up [was] Re: meet-up at blr

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 05:15:50 UTC 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 4:18 PM, Vid Ayer <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 26, 2007 2:19 PM, Philip Tellis <philip.tellis at gmx.net> wrote:
> >
> > if you're posting about meetings on upcoming, please tag the post with
> > "foss" and "india" (two separate tags) so that it shows up on the foss
> > in india feed: http://pipes.yahoo.com/bluesmoon/foss_in_india
>
> http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/393643

There was a comment, which i am reposting here for further discussion ...

/quote:
January 18-20 is ACM compute conference, many of us might be attending
that, can we do it on January 12th 2008, time and venue remains the
same as above.
/unquote

So do we change the date ?

--
~Vid ||  http://www.svaksha.com ||
People are like stained glass windows, true beauty can be seen only