[IndiChix] volunteers wanted : 4 list admins

Radha radha.nitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:37:50 UTC 2008

> To add : please send a short introduction about yourself,  as much as
> you want to reveal (ex. name, city, why and how you see yourself as a
> part of LCIN, how you plan to take this group forward, anything else
> you think is relevant...)
> Its not mandatory and as much as i like "counting on people" :) it
> helps folks here get to know you better and you to integrate  easily
> into the community.
> --
> ~Vid

Hi!

I am Radha. Working for a software company in Bangalore. I am into porting
of software from Linux to *nix OS(AIX, Solaris). I am a Linux enthusiast. I
use Linux as my primary operating system at home as well as work. I suggest
to my friends, cousins, relatives, college juniors to learn and use linux. I
help them in installing and using Linux.

-Radha