[Indianlc] Preliminary task list for Foss.in BOF

Barkha Khatri barkha.khatri at -mT_IXrJBOdk6j_hIKVz8QQDzZYQ8Tt_oxVr8D6npts32Wn6b-qjy8hiPjpEtPyGxsNNlYksJFrJhUpAASrO.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 18 09:03:23 UTC 2007

Runa wrote:

> Barkha will be announcing very soon about some of the detailed task pages.

A detailed list[1] of Colleges / Mailing lists and other institutions
where we can announce about the BoF at Foss.in/2007 has been put up.
Please chip in wherever you can.

Plan is to send pdfs of posters / banners to the colleges and / or
drop a mail to the internal mailing lists. For now, we are in the
process of collecting as many colleges / companies / institutes where
we can promote the Indian Linuxchix chapter, and the subsequent BoF at
Foss.in/2007

Also, the list of ToDo things [2] needs some clean up, and more
volunteers. Please look up and put in your name against the task that
you think you can take up.

The wiki needs all the love it can get. :)

Greetings,
Barkha.

[1] http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/TaskPage7
[1] http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Foss.in_2007#Preliminary_List_of_ToDos