[Indianlc] Preliminary task list for Foss.in BOF

Barkha Khatri chuckgiggles at FLKwOPkIpA2j0IOPnQCF7h5Neh9fKj1jPCw3xV5L_GazxJUfV3r3JXlIRDzO7Ru6ge1SlDwkc2NPTLupF9A.yahoo.invalid
Mon Sep 17 12:34:20 UTC 2007

Runa wrote:

> Barkha will be announcing very soon about some of the detailed task pages.

A detailed list[1] of Colleges / Mailing lists and other institutions where we can announce about the BoF at Foss.in/2007 has been put up.

Please chip in wherever you can.

Also, the list of ToDo things [2] needs some clean up, and more volunteers. Please look up and put in your name against the task that you think you can take up.

The wiki needs all the love it can get. :)

Greetings,

Barkha.

[1]
http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/TaskPage7
[1] http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Foss.in_2007#Preliminary_List_of_ToDos

P.S.: Sorry, my mail client is not set to 70 chars per line.

      Get the freedom to save as many mails as you wish. To know how, go to http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html