[Indianlc] Get Certified Today and Hired For a New Job

priya venkateshan priyaven at TBe-Up65F3FdsxqgugYhauRmAY2_uzBGwBO88QhwHIv2OeFseKb2mRwK4izvVtKmuonuXD3uTTwygxNS.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 24 09:56:53 UTC 2007

does this qualify as spam?

On 5/24/07, smak_smith <smak_smith at IzCy0XHYCp82wjAsYxdmQNCLXsfeA3n0CL7vWCE41kgDiLdFaGRQ-MHmJoBqMozCXug9rhK8vuaEDNd_5g0D.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>   Are you interested in passing a popular IT certification exam
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com> ? Do you want to increase your
> salary? Get a Promotion or New Senior Position? Get hired for a new job?
> Gain a better understanding of new and emerging technologies that are
> shaping our world and our future? Capture a foothold in the most
> explosive industry known as IT or Information Technology? Then it is
> absolutely critical that you learn the knowledge and skills needed to
> advance in this IT industry NOW, with proper certification training
> solutions.
>
> CertificationTutorials.com is offers leading edge certification training
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com> solutions for all IT
> Certifications since 2000 and we proved to our customers that we are the
> best in the industry. We offer certifications like Microsoft's MCSE,
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-trai\
> ning.htm<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-training.htm>>
> MCSA, MOS
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-train\
> ing.htm<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-training.htm>>
> , Cisco's CCNA
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training\
> .htm<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training.htm>>
> , CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE WRITTEN/LAB, SUN JAVA,
> SOLARIS, ORACLE8i or 9i DBA, CompTIA A+
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/CompTIA/A-Plus-certification-trai\
> ning.htm<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/CompTIA/A-Plus-certification-training.htm>>
> , i-NET+, CISSP, NETWORK+, HP, NOVELL
> <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Novell/> , CHECK POINT etc.
>
> We are offering these limited time discount to make these Certifications
> affordable to a larger number of students and IT professionals. I
> strongly believe that it will take the students a step closer to
> achieving their goal, i.e. to get certified.
>
> Please enter the following discount number in your sopping cart while
> buying any product on CertificationTutorials.com or any of our
> affiliate's website and get 50% off. This coupon is valid till June
> 30 2007, so do hurry and buy your certification exams that lead you to
> the success.
>
> Discount Coupon:
> 1193441802
>
> Thanks and Good Luck!
>
> CertificationTutorials Sales Team
> sales at 8zTxYlq-3ibAfaCbu-nS1JzHRk2hgmIUMymZycUydmr40LL__142swCiR4FhzUYkEnpUYN2u8eC6UcFbTVuPSyAuMS022fHJUkEC.yahoo.invalid <sales%40certificationtutorials.com>
> www.CertificationTutorials.com <http://www.certificationtutorials.com>

The reward for hardwork is only more hardwork. Everything else comes under
side-effects.
Priya Venkateshan,
III B.Tech, InfoTech,
NITK Suratkal