Get Certified Today and Hired For a New Job

smak_smith smak_smith at 9YcSmUO4Wm2p59uZBYErwVaGxvvoxqejouhiWf161_0q_5fKiNlfn4BypvmAfMXDgETTyruUKB5pyg0.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 24 09:46:18 UTC 2007

Are you interested in passing a popular IT certification exam
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com>  ? Do you want to increase your
salary? Get a Promotion or New Senior Position? Get hired for a new job?
Gain a better understanding of new and emerging technologies that are
shaping our world and our future? Capture a foothold in the most
explosive industry known as IT or Information Technology? Then it is
absolutely critical that you learn the knowledge and skills needed to
advance in this IT industry NOW, with proper certification training
solutions.

CertificationTutorials.com is offers leading edge certification training
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com>  solutions for all IT
Certifications since 2000 and we proved to our customers that we are the
best in the industry. We offer certifications like Microsoft's MCSE,
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-trai\
ning.htm>  MCSA, MOS
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-train\
ing.htm> , Cisco's CCNA
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training\
.htm> , CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE WRITTEN/LAB, SUN JAVA,
SOLARIS, ORACLE8i or 9i DBA, CompTIA A+
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/CompTIA/A-Plus-certification-trai\
ning.htm> , i-NET+, CISSP, NETWORK+, HP, NOVELL
<http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Novell/> , CHECK POINT etc.

We are offering these limited time discount to make these Certifications
affordable to a larger number of students and IT professionals. I
strongly believe that it will take the students a step closer to
achieving their goal, i.e. to get certified.

Please enter the following discount number in your sopping cart while
buying any product on CertificationTutorials.com or any of our
affiliate's website and get 50% off.  This coupon is valid till June
30 2007, so do hurry and buy your certification exams that lead you to
the success.

Discount Coupon:
1193441802

Thanks and Good Luck!

CertificationTutorials Sales Team
sales at T0ZLr1lzU0rpgJxDtxASuo-nC5Sm5SlQmFyoze4LLSrzZNpYJ6jHn9C_SG1-2j3MF5I3E2hZfdmpGJ4SdVZL1nknGzLTaCrIx-1m.yahoo.invalid
www.CertificationTutorials.com <http://www.certificationtutorials.com>