[Indianlc] Linuxchix in Bangalore

Radha radha.nitt at lMwiEPVvBS0g_MfVpkki8pboQ7elgrZf3My8KBJKjFmrKfLnn4NXrqOTXpOhDB972bbis7_DrelDrf9v.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 14 10:18:31 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Why can't we run some OSS contest kind?

We would ask students to come up with some problem and ask them a project
proposal and put a condition that they could use only OSS.

By doing something like this.. Linuxchix and OSS would be known among lot of
students and many would google for open source software! I know for sure
once they start using Linux they would get addicted!

I understand this involves some finance support and everything. Once we
start thinking together everything will fall in place! :)

What do u think?

Bye,
Radha