[Indianlc] Linuxchix in Bangalore

Vid Ayer svaksha at RI9ax_enyR59n-AcQMSq1pDvosjhtzlk_Au4ixvElqosepBPMl__HRVVWpgEhx6zdl1ZX2zougI2.yahoo.invalid
Fri Dec 14 04:54:52 UTC 2007

On Dec 13, 2007 10:07 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at D39n-zTa-OERTxSZrx3sqrHsSKhXiQgwYU-ZKmeeC3ZkoWnki1cBzzqhk_a4R2Yo9r5j31eb-RltEG7QsCJpzo1F7Hdy.yahoo.invalid>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> (This mail has been pending in my drafts since foss.in).
>
> It was a good start for the Linuxchix in Bangalore. I agree with
> Christian that we guys should shut our mouths more and keep our ears
> open. Well, to err is human.... I just hope that we don't over do it :)

...that would be helpful , especially while we learn, grow, succeed and
fail, the last one imo being an important part of learning :)

> I am here to basically pledge my services as an activist in the free
> software movement here in Karnataka.
>
> Firstly, I visit schools and colleges on a regular basis and so could help
> with the networking.
>
> Secondly, the Institution I work with (Christ College, Bangalore) are
> happy to help by offering the Institutions' resources for meetings,
> student volunteers, etc

SUPER :) thanks for that ...it is a very positive step and i hope we can put
it to good use.

A request, folks please avoid html mail, rather use text mail as
yahoo-groups makes it very difficult (i just spent 20 min trying to not kill
the formatting) to reply as inline text.

Wishes,

Vid
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/VidAyer || To lead people, walk behind them
~LaoTzu ||