So lets talk about what each one of us work on !!

Sunayana Sitaram sunayana_rocks at pVxmtcZqO5XFEZLU_vDv1BvE4f4w6rfRcJ2Lh8ak8QwZUZ_FJAKzFsA-cpLhV0DaLO0z3nIMWgTB-IwexuUHbvY.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 13 11:55:44 UTC 2007

Hi Priya and everyone else,

I'm a student too, currently studying in Third Year, Computer Engineering, NIT Surat. Would have loved to attend foss.in, but it always clashes with my exams :( .
My interests are natural language processing, speech, spoken dialog systems. I am currently working on spoken dialog systems using open source tools.

+1 for indichix at KTAPSzu1aPAK3ThCaByOFnX91kDimnwpVIiD_CVnR4VPUCcX0MO8tCOj9DHnzRYVItJIKx54i-Nq0lR3NU4.yahoo.invalid

Best,
Sunayana