[Indianlc] So lets talk about what each one of us work on !!

priya venkateshan priyaven at wRMiAhsFd6NjVX2cY4Yq2h339R7L-Yb1lTa83NzOnyDKQyZmn5CTlCQDrNI_sixA1LJRkFxHuG5VfjJw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 11 18:45:54 UTC 2007

I'm a student of infotech. In final year at NITK Suratkal.
I'm interested in research, in information retrieval, text mining,
computational linguistics and the like.
Currently, I'm working on generating metadata from unstructured textual
data.

--
The reward for hardwork is only more hardwork. Everything else comes under
side-effects.