So lets talk about what each one of us work on !!

Ankita Garg gargankita at 0yfb83cOJfl4UIdPphd3Qy-QxtzE6nu4eI-JUCsIWPxFz4RiEvzwF2QM6YGMG5CKuGmGDTO60WnumCRzn9eZ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 11 17:41:56 UTC 2007

Hello folks!

I have very recently joined this group and would love to hear from all
the 99+ people out there on this mailing list. I would be very
interesting to know what all are people working on, contributing
towards, etc. This will not only help us to get to know each other
well, but also help in finding contact points for particular projects.
We are also planning to populate our wiki with information on the type
of projects LinuxChix are involved in. This would serve as important
information for the same.

So here it is from me...

o My area of work - Linux kernel. Been working on the kernel for 1 1/2
years now. I am currently working on the real-time linux kernel
enhancements.  Worked on the kernel dumping project called 'kdump'
before this.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone on the list :)

Regards,
Ankita